If you have any questions or if you’d like to place an order you can message me via Facebook or complete the enquiry form below. The links below the form will take you to frequently asked questions & basic ordering information.
If you know what you’d like to order or have a general idea, please provide as much information as you can including:
- Product Type – or ideas such as framed / unframed, small etc.
- What details you are looking for in your order – family names etc (or at least an indication as to how many)
- When you would need your order for
- Where is it being sent to
Info & FAQ Contents:
Product Details / Lead Times / Payment / Copyright / Postage & Packaging / International Delivery / Returns & Refunds
I make every effort to display images of the products accurately on this Site. Please allow for slight differences as images may vary from screen to screen.
Some basic product information:
- Unframed items are mounted ready to fit directly into a frame. Size information will be provided.
- Papercuts are available in black & white. Cream / Ivory can be made available if required.
- Designs are backed on luxury, patterned or plain card / paper depending on requirements and design. Some papers are limited and not always available please check.
- I would recommend a colour contrast between the papercut & backing e.g. light on dark, dark on light. Surprisingly white on white & white on light grey also works well.
- A range of black & white frames are kept in stock with a limited selection of wood colours.If you would prefer something specific please ask. If I can source it I would discuss pricing with you to add to your order, alternatively I can make a recommendations as to where to buy it.
- Alterations / personalisation can be made to existing designs. However items in the shop cannot be personalised unless specifically stated.
- Prices are dependent on the intricacy of the design, framing as well as postage & packaging. Smaller doesn’t always mean cheaper, although it will have an impact on the postage costs.
Lead times can be anything from 1-8 weeks depending on the product. Busier times of the year lead times will be longer. If you can, please order in advance.
Smaller items such as bottles, mini frames, foil prints, digital designs, keyrings & pendants generally have a shorter lead time.
You can also find a selection of general products in the shop.
- PayPal is the preferred payment method. You do not need to have a PayPal account to pay using the service as long as you have an email address.
- Payment in instalments can be arranged. Please be aware that your order will not be started until final payment has been received.
- A non refundable deposit of £10 will be required to secure your order. If this deposit is not paid within one week of ordering, your place may not be held (unless agreed during initial discussions and confirmed in writing).
- If you are booking in advance you will be contacted closer to your requested date to confirm details.
- Payment on collection can be arranged for local orders.
Copyright & Intellectual Property
All artwork/designs/content remains copyright to Paperama® and must not be used without written permission. © Paperama® 2016 – All rights reserved. You may not (without written confirmation from Paperama®) share / alter / adapt / re-create / sell / duplicate any works whether viewed on this “site”, received in email or sent to you for confirmation.
Postage & Packaging
If your Country is not listed in delivery options in the shop please contact me to discuss options.
I ensure every effort has been taken to protect your products during delivery.
- Prices are based on UK delivery. If you are outside the UK please mention this when ordering.
- All unframed papercuts are sent in a cellophane envelope & placed in a sturdy cardboard postal envelope inside a postal bag.
- All framed items will be wrapped in 2-3 layers of bubble wrap & placed inside a strong double walled cardboard box.
- Message In A Bottle, Mini Smile Makers, and Keyrings / Pendants will be in their own presentation box or bag. They are wrapped in bubble wrap & sent out in a postal bag.
- Mini Frames will be carefully wrapped in bubble wrap & in a postal bag.
- Prints & Cards will be sent in Do Not Bend Envelopes (or in postal boxes depending on quantity).
- All items will be sent signed for through Royal Mail unless otherwise discussed.
- Discounts will be applied for multiple items being sent at the same time to the same address.
- If you would like your order gift wrapped & sent out directly to someone just let me know & we can discuss options.
Delivery of Products to International Delivery Destinations will be subject to applicable import duties and taxes payable by you. Prior to placing an order you should contact your local customs office for information on this. Please see full copy of Terms and Conditions for further information.
Please check that your country is listed in the International Delivery section in the terms & conditions or in the shop delivery options.
Returns & Refunds
- It is your (the customer) responsibility to ensure that all details including names, dates, places etc are correct at time of ordering.
- You will be shown a design proof before cutting begins unless it is a standard item without personalisation.
- Again it is your responsibility to check that all details are correct.
- Please see the Terms and Conditions and Your Right to Cancel for further information especially around made to order / commissioned products.
- In accordance with Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 .